SSLBlackbox (.NET) Description
With help of SSLBlackbox.NET your .NET application can
* secure internet communications with industry standard SSL/TLS protocols
* handle TLS connection in synchronous and as asynchronous operation modes
* support Modern TLS extensions
* transfer files securely to remove servers using FTP and FTPS (FTP over SSL) protocols
* access Web data using HTTP and HTTPS protocols
SSLBlackbox.NET is a comprehensive collection of managed .NET components that add client-side and server-side support for SSL / TLS family of protocols to your .NET Framework applications.
SSLBlackbox components are a clean-room implementation of all SSL / TLS protocol specifications, which don't use any third-party libraries for core functionality.
SSLBlackbox is compatible with all major SSL / TLS servers and clients on the market.
This is .NET edition, which can be integrated into Visual Studio 2008, 2005, 2003, Delphi Prism. It requires .NET Framework 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 or 3.5, Mono (1.0 or 2.0) or .NET CF (1.0, 2.0, 3.5).
SSLBlackbox (.NET) Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in SSLBlackbox (.NET) 7.2.171
Release notes are not available currently.
SSLBlackbox (.NET) Requirements
No additional system requirements.